Sexy Tattoo
Tattoo
Tattoo Pictures
Tattoo

Recently tattoo works

My recently works.



Hi, everybody.
I'm going to Europe and will be available for tattoo sessions while I'm there.
I'll be in Germany ,from 18th of May to the 1st of May.
I'll attend th international tattoo convention in Frankfurt
on the 20th -22nd of March.
I will be in Fur Immer Tattoo studio
from 31st of March to19th of April http://www.myspace.com/fuerimmer_tattoo
I'll bie in Smilin Demon Tattoo studio from 20th of April to 1st of May.
Then I'll go to Switzerland for one month.
I'll be in Corazon Tattoo and stay with Sabine Gaffron.
If you'd like to be tattooed by meplease contact Fur Immer,
Smiling Demon Tattoo and Corazon Tattoo.
(See below for contact detail) and
I'll attend the international tattoo convention in Frankfurt
on the 20th -22th of March.
If you are interested in getting tattoo from me there,
please contact me Myspace or send the E-mail .
I'd like to tattoo many non Japanese people on my journey.
I'm really looking forward to going Europe !!
Best regards Ryoki
The international tattoo convention in Frankfrut
from 20th to 22ht of March
In Berlin Germany form 31st of March to 19th of April.
In Manheim Germany from 21th of April to 1st of May
☆In Germany contact March 31st-April 19thFur Immer in Berlin http://www.myspace.com/fuerimmer_tattoo
April 20th-May 1stSmilin Demon Tattoo http://www.myspace.com/smilindemonstattoo
☆If you'd like to see more information about me,
pleaase go to Japanese web site:

No comments:

Post a Comment