Sexy Tattoo
Tattoo
Tattoo Pictures
Tattoo

Tattoo gallery uploaded


Hi There
I've uploaded my new tattoo works.

If you would like to have the interested my work
please check it out!!

Tattoo Gallery
http://www.al-haut.com/portfolio/index.php


============================================

I'll attend to the international tattoo convention in Frankfurtand work

at two tattoo studio in Germany.



from 25th of February for 3 or 4weeks



from 5th of April to 7th of April

Altstadt tattoo in Lubeck



from 7th of April to 14th of April

Fur Immer in Berlin



================================================


If you are interested in getting tattoo from me there,

please contact me Myspace or send the E-mail .




English web site :


Tattoo Art Works Al-Haut/english



Japanese web site:Tattoo Art Works Al-Haut



No comments:

Post a Comment